Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2008, 19:52

Air India will bis zu 15000 Mitarbeiter freistellen!

Times of India berichtet:

Wers versteht ein Video der indischen Times

Zitat

HYDERABAD
Facing the heat of the financial crisis that has hit the aviation sector, state-owned Air India on Thursday said it is considering a pl
an to give 3-5 years leave without pay to about 15,000 of its staff, but it would be voluntary action on the employees’ part.

"We are planning to offer leave without pay for three to five years. We can consider it for about 15,000 employees," Air India CMD Raghu Menon said.
He, however, said those who take up the offer to go on leave would be taken back if they desire so at the same seniority and last drawn pay.
An official of National Aviation Company of India Ltd, the holding company of Air India, clarified that this was not tantamount to retrenchment as was being done by private carriers Jet Airways and Kingfisher Airlines.
Menon's statement comes at a time when the country's leading private carrier Jet Airways has laid off 1,900 jobs as the financial crunch in the aviation sector worsens.
An official of Air India, who did not want to be named, said that a proposal for leave without pay could be brought before the company's board soon.
The government yesterday had, however, ruled out any job cuts in Air India with the civil aviation minister Praful Patel assuring employees that there were no plans to prune staff strength immediately...............

Drei bis Fünf Jahre unbezahlten, freiwilligen Urlaub!Wow, wer das wohl macht?? :pfeif:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 20. Oktober 2008, 14:09

Zitat

Jet Airways nimmt alle 1900 Kündigungen wieder zurück
NEU DELHI (dpa) - Die größte private indische Fluglinie Jet Airways hat die Kündigung von 1900 Mitarbeitern oder fast 15 Prozent der Belegschaft zurückgenommen. Jet-Airways-Chef Naresh Goyal sagte nach Medienberichten am Donnerstagabend in Bombay an die Adresse der Betroffenen: "Ich entschuldige mich für all die Qualen, die Sie in den vergangenen zwei Tagen durchlitten haben. Sie alle können von Freitag an wieder zur Arbeit erscheinen." Das Management seiner eigenen Fluglinie habe ihn vorab nicht von den Kündigungen informiert. "Ich konnte die ganze Nacht nicht mehr schlafen, als ich sah, was passierte." Die Angestellten seien wie seine "Familie".

Goyal betonte, die Entscheidung, die Entlassenen wieder einzustellen, sei nicht unter politischem Druck gefällt worden. Die Kündigungen hatten zu Protesten der Betroffenen und Kritik von politischer Seite geführt. Jet hatte am Dienstag mitgeteilt, 800 Mitarbeiter seien bereits entlassen worden, 1100 weitere Kündigungen würden folgen. Jet-Airways-Geschäftsführer B. Saroj Dutta hatte gesagt, der drastische Stellenabbau sei "ein Versuch, die Arbeitsplätze der verbleibenden 11 100 Angestellten zu retten".

Weiter bei aero.de
Gruß