Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010, 18:48

Aeroflot startet in Oslo vom Taxiway

Zitat

Incident: Aeroflot A320 at Oslo on Feb 25th 2010, took off taxiway
By Simon Hradecky, created Thursday, Feb 25th 2010 16:54Z, last updated Thursday, Feb 25th 2010 16:55Z

An Aeroflot Airbus A320-200, registration VP-BWM performing flight SU-212 from Oslo Gardermoen (Norway) to Moscow Sheremetyevo (Russia), was cleared for takeoff from runway 01L at about 15:20L (14:20Z), but took off a parallel taxiway. The airplane climbed out safely and continued to Moscow, where the airplane landed safely.

Gardermoen Airport confirmed, that the airplane took a wrong turn and took off a taxiway, no other traffic was on or in the vicinity of the taxiway. It is not clear at this time, whether or when the tower controllers noticed the error. Norways Accident Investigation Board and Civil Aviation Authority have been informed of the incident.

The parallel taxiway N is 3700 meters/12100 feet long and runs along the full length of the runway, taxiway M between the runway and taxiway N is 2400 meters/7900 feet long.

Avherald ist die Quelle!

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010, 19:56

Ob da Vodka im Spiel war... :lol: :weg:
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010, 20:14

Erstaunlich, kommt ja in letzter Zeit häufiger vor. War da nicht erst vor nen paar Wochen was in Amsterdam mit ner KLM Boeing?

Ist es um 15:20 Ortszeit in Oslo eigentlich schon dunkel?

Denn Taxiways haben doch eine bläuliche Randbeleuchtung und dir Runways weiße oder irre ich da?

Lg Simon :)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010, 21:17

Erstaunlich, kommt ja in letzter Zeit häufiger vor.

Das hatte ich auch grade gedacht ...

War da nicht erst vor nen paar Wochen was in Amsterdam mit ner KLM Boeing?

Ja, das war eine KLM ...

:bier:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt