Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 19:38

Ich habe die PMDG so wie die Ifly 737 im Hangar, wobei die erstere mittlerweile Staub ansetzt. Die Ifly werkelt nun wie ihr reales Vorbild.
Alle Probleme, die ich noch bei meinem "Abnahmeflug" hatte, sind Vergangenheit.
Bin fast nur noch mit dem Teil unterwegs.

Da sind ja auch nen paar Jahre entwicklungs unterschied zwischen...meistens muss dann die ältere Maschine dran glauben ;)
Grüsse Sascha :)

X-Fire Iceflyer

Intel® Core™ i7-975 XE (4,6 GHz)
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480
Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 (12GB)
Western Digital VelociRaptor 600
Samsung F1 Raid0 1,5 Terrabyte insgesamt
HP 2710m Full HD
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64

Flusianer

FS9-User

wcf.user.posts: 1 555

Beruf: Lebensretter

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 20:27

Ich habe die PMDG so wie die Ifly 737 im Hangar, wobei die erstere mittlerweile Staub ansetzt. Die Ifly werkelt nun wie ihr reales Vorbild.
Alle Probleme, die ich noch bei meinem "Abnahmeflug" hatte, sind Vergangenheit.
Bin fast nur noch mit dem Teil unterwegs.

Da sind ja auch nen paar Jahre entwicklungs unterschied zwischen...meistens muss dann die ältere Maschine dran glauben ;)
Bei einem guten (dem neuen) Addon sollte die ältere Maschine dran glauben müssen :pfeif:

hasegawa

Anfänger

• »hasegawa« wurde gesperrt

wcf.user.posts: 2 426

Beruf: Werbetexter

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 25. März 2011, 09:02

Schau´n wir mal, was sein wird. Inzwischen habe ich auch noch die alte Boeing 737-300/400/500 von Feelthere/Wilco im Einsatz, nicht weil ich das Modell besonders toll finde, aber weil dieses "alten" Boeing´s in Osteuropa verbreitet sind. Die neuen NG´s sind dort einfach nicht so angenommen worden und der A 320 in seinen verschiedenen Spielarten ist weit verbreitet. Typisch ist die Air Astana, die staatliche mit Kooperation von BAE entstandene kasachische Fluggesellschaft, ein erfolgreiches Joint Venture... und einzige Fluggesellschaft des Landes, die nicht auf der berühmten EU-Liste steht. Dort werden übrigens Embraer ERJ 190 den A 319 und teilweise den A 320 ersetzen...
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hasegawa« (25. März 2011, 09:03)

MaddogChris

Sim-Pilot

wcf.user.posts: 600

Beruf: Schlosser, Industrie/KFZ-Lackierer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 31. März 2011, 13:17

Captains-

As you have no doubt noticed, we have slowed the tempo of what can best be described as: "PMDG 737NGX Show and Tell" during the first part of 2011...

This is a deliberate decision in part because we are so darn busy with wrap-up, and also in part because we decided to play our cards a bit closer to the vest in order to roll out some really stunning finish details right before we tell you that you can pick up your new PMDG 737NGX and launch off on your first post-delivery flight.

I thought I'd give you a short update on what exactly we are doing as we wrap the PMDG 737NGX up for release.

STATUS OF THE AIRPLANE:
=======================
At this point, I think it is safe to say that from an aircraft functionality standpoint, the NGX is largely finished. The list of outstanding items to be added and/or completed has shrunk dramatically during the past few weeks and we are seeing developer time shifting away from pure "development" and more toward the kinds of activities that get the product ready for release. These activities include validation of logic, tuning of predictive methods, optimization for drawing routines, documentation of features, etc...

Over the past few days, you have actually started hearing members of the team talk openly about release schedules- which is something that we really don't talk much about until very near the end of the cycle.

So- we aren't quite finished yet- but the airplane is looking more and more polished every day- and the outcome is simply spectacular.

SO, WHEN WILL IT RELEASE?
==========================
Well- as always, we aren't going to say- but I will say this: We are very close to telling you when to schedule your delivery flight!

I recognize that our "no release date announcements" policy drives a few folks nuts- but I have to tell you that it is the only policy that allows us to produce the kind of product you will receive with the NGX. It may seem counter intuitive, but we do not operate development with a clear timeline for tasks to be accomplished. We are able to do this because the developers working on the PMDG team are responsible and dedicated to the highest quality outcome of the development work. As such, we take the time that is required to accomplish the given development task without having to worry about a promised release date that is essentially nothing more than marketing hype...

As an example, a few months ago I dedicated WEEKS to tracing through the wiring schema on this airplane to determine the electrical source of every light-bulb on the airplane. When I started the process, I figured it would take a few days. A week at the most... It took almost two full weeks (7 day weeks, not the easy 5 day business weeks...)

Had I been under deadline pressure based on promised release time-lines- I wouldn't have had the ability to spend the time that was necessary to get the bulb-wiring job done correctly...

I could give you thousands of examples of exactly this type of behavior with any developer on the team.

Our goal is really quite simple: We want to push this airplane out to you when she is ready, without excuses, and without any obvious "oh well just ignore that for now and patch it a few weeks after release" items.

We are rabid consumers of FS products, and it drives us nuts when developers push products out that clearly weren't ready- so we are hoping to avoid the need for service pack after service pack just to make the product functional!

WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON RIGHT NOW?
=================================
Well, it depends on which developer you spy on. Dr. Vaos (he hates it when I call him "Dr." in the forum, which is why I always refer to Dr. Vaos as Dr Vaos... Referring to Dr. Vaos in any other way simply wouldn't be respectful of Dr. Vaos, you know? :-p) is spending 18+ hours per day tuning/tweaking and adapting the autoflight and FMS behaviors under LNAV/VNAV. This new LNAV/VNAV model is a ground-up rewrite that is constantly being compared to output from the simulator in order to ensure its accuracy... The FMS has survived the "lets see if we can break it" tests with flying colors, and we are now doing the same for lateral and vertical predictions, magenta line drawing and aircraft performance computations.

We cannot wait to show you the results, as this model is far more accurate to real world behaviors than anything yet produced for the FS market.

Alex is cleaning up last minute details in the options and sim functionality areas of the FMS. He is currently working through the methods used to load and unload the airplane in order to have them correctly handle a variety of options and functions to make your flight planning life a little easier...

Vin is heavily engaged in optimization, working in conjunction with Michael and Alex to squeeze greater and greater performance out of the airplane. To give you an idea how optimization is going, we have improved FPS in the airplane 30% just this week alone. That isn't to say that we are finished- or that we have performance where we think it should be... but the fact that we have so much development time dedicated to optimization means that we are prepping for release...

On my end, I am going through approximately 12,000 pages of documentation on the airplane, one page at a time, validating the behavior of every light, switch, system and operation on the aircraft. For example, I have just spent two full days validating every aspect of the Ice/Rain protection systems on the airplane... This involves validating every measurable temperature, pressure, rate, operation, reversionary mode, failure, QRH procedure and failure reset mode in the Ice/Rain protection system...

You see, we have the documentation, so we are using it to great effect. The PMDG NGX is, hands-down the most complex system simulation of any airliner yet produced for FSX.

You see, it is one thing to read the Aircraft Flight Manual and see that flipping Switch X should cause Light Y to turn on/off... It is something else entirely to compute the pressures, temperatures, rates of change and behaviors that go on in-between that switch and that light... but that is what we have done with the NGX.

In addition, the airplane has nuances... Nuances that any experienced NG pilot will immediately recognize as a hallmark of completeness in the simulation we are creating...

I am going to withhold examples so that we can show them to you instead... After all, it wouldn't be any fun to write a segment called "Nuances and Quirks of the NG Airplane" if you knew about them ahead of time, would it?!

So- let me conclude by saying: We are darn close... not much longer...

We appreciate your patience- we have enjoyed sharing our enthusiasm for the development of this airplane with your enthusiasm for flying it. We promise the wait will be worth your time!

Now don't go planning any short-term vacations... You wouldn't want to miss release day!

MaddogChris

Sim-Pilot

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 31. März 2011, 14:28

info über Beta team
Captains-

Lately we have seen a sharp up-tick in the number of email/support tickets and (in Ryan's case) forum Private Messages from folks asking if they can join the PMDG beta team...

A couple of things you should know:

1) The team is full and we are not soliciting for new members.
2) The turnover is extremely low, so we do not anticipate adding new members in 2011.
3) Generally speaking the process for joining our beta team is not triggered by someone asking us to join.
4) When we wish to add new members to the team, we generally approach individuals in the forum who have developed a relationship of trust and candor with us, but who are also active, positive participants in the forum while being friendly, supportive and helpful.

Now, most of you do not know that we actually operate two very different testing teams.

BETA TEAM: This team is comprised primarily of simmers who are active and engaged with PMDG and/or the forum. The role of this team primarily is to help us "fitness test" a product nearing release to ensure that it will run on a broad array of hardware and operating systems while being subjected to the typical day-to-day use of a simmer.

TECH TEAM: This team is comprised of highly experienced, pilots who are type-rated on the airplane being modeled, maintenance technicians who are currently supporting NG operations, maintenance managers supporting NG fleets, engineers from the manufacturer, and other type-specific industry experts.

To join the Tech Team as a pilot requires at least 3,000 hours of experience in type. (Our hiring minimums are tougher than most airlines!)

Currently the Tech Team is full and we are not adding new members to the team this late in the development process...

So- in conclusion, we appreciate all of the interest people show in helping us to verify our products are ready for market, but we are not currently soliciting additional members for our teams so please do not be offended if you do not receive a reply to any messages you may send on the topic!
---------------------------------

Lg Chris

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MaddogChris« (31. März 2011, 14:29)

Freitag, 1. April 2011, 10:06

Und jetzt das hier :( aber vielleicht wirkt sich das für die Zukunft positiv aus und bringt einen neuen Qualitätsschub :)
Gruß,
Otto

Freitag, 1. April 2011, 10:11

Das war PMDGs Aprilscherz. Somit ändert sich weder was an der Firmensituation noch am Release der NGX. ;)
Auf ihrer Newsseite waren die Jungs geständig.
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...

Freitag, 1. April 2011, 10:16

obwohl ich heute auf alles gefasst war, wäre ich da wohl reingefallen, hätte ich Martins Post nicht gelesen :D
Gruß Philipp

Freitag, 1. April 2011, 11:13

Dachte ich mir im ersten Moment auch, war mir dann aber nicht so sicher wegen des Timestamps des Posts, sah aus als ob von gestern. :rolleyes:
Gruß,
Otto

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mopperle« (1. April 2011, 11:14)

Samstag, 23. April 2011, 13:10

NGX im Beta-Satus???

Im PMDG Forum gibt es einen Thread (klick: "Update?"), in welchem von einem "betatester" Fragen beantwortet werden.

falcon999:

Zitat

AJ, I have been a tester for PMDG for a long time and I am testing the NGX. Its time to put some of the more "colorful comments" I have been reading to bed. As I mentioned, IMHO the NGX is amazing. I am not aware when the next announcement is coming but I can try to answer any questions folks may have

Die Beta-Phase soll ja extrem kurz sein. Schon vor einigen Wochen hat RSR behauptet, "man solle keine längere Reise antreten, will man den Release nicht verpassen"
Nun sieht es tatsächlich so aus, als sei der Vogel im Betastatus.

Lohnt sich also, die nächsten Wochen (Tage?) bei PMDG vorbeizuschauen ...
Günter

endlich Berliner! :lol:
i7 930@4.2Ghz WaKü, GTX 580 3GB, 12GbRAM1600, Win10 64 Prof

hasegawa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 24. April 2011, 08:32

Beta... na dann wollen wir mal sehen, was nach alll dem nutzlosen Gegacker herauskommt. DA man ja jetzt weis, das alle Nutzer der Ifly 737 den Super-Duper-Spezial-Rabatt bekommen und ich auch weis, was die FS 9-Variante kann, ist mir das Ding hier sowas von egal... :D Als Rezensionsmuster würde ich sie eventuell mitnehmen, ansonsten eher nein danke... :ironie:
Nein, mal sehen, wenn das Ding so spektakulär ist... ob ich dann noch einmal den Vollpreis löhne. Für den Namen PMDG allein werde ich nicht in die Tasche greifen. Dafür müsste aber ein gewichtiger Grund vorliegen. Jeder, der die Ifly FS2004 hat, bekommt die FSX-Version zum Freundschaftspreis. Da sie sich nett verkauft hat, ist das auch ein Argument.
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hasegawa« (24. April 2011, 08:46)

Sonntag, 24. April 2011, 11:05

...deine letzten 50 post`s gegen Pmdg kennen wir ja bereits...dann lass es dir doch egal sein,Andreas ...es nervt langsam :thumbdown:
Grüsse Sascha :)

X-Fire Iceflyer

Intel® Core™ i7-975 XE (4,6 GHz)
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480
Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 (12GB)
Western Digital VelociRaptor 600
Samsung F1 Raid0 1,5 Terrabyte insgesamt
HP 2710m Full HD
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Iceflyer« (24. April 2011, 11:08)

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 21:36

Es gibt neue Screenshots auf Facebook :bier:

Quelle
Julius

8GB DDR-3, Core i7 860 @ 3,7 GHz, ATI HD 5830

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 21:55

Also ich bin trotzallen immer noch ein bischen skeptisch gegenueber der PMDG B737 NGX, mein Bauchgefuehl sagt mir, dass ich beide B737 abwarten werde.
Liebe Grüße

N.K.

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 02:13

Ich werd nie ein 737 kaufen (gefällt nicht) aber ich denke mit PMDG du kannst nicht falsch machen was :rolleyes:
Meinen 2 davon (MD11 & 747) ich bin mehr wie zufrieden, so warum soll den 737 nicht gleich gut (oder besser auch) sein :yes: :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »S.Terrell« (30. April 2011, 02:14)

hasegawa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 10:10

Nun, ist es die Optik? ES ist zumindest ungewöhnlich, das jemand sagt,, "keine 737"... ^^
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

MaddogChris

Sim-Pilot

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 11:13

Also was ich gelesen habe ist die NGX noch nicht in der Beta phase ! Ryan hat gesagt wenn sie in BETA geht wird es officell gepostet. Naja ich hoffe dass die PMDG 737 dass rennen vor der Ifly macht. Und ich hoffe sie wird so gut wie die JS41 .

Lg Chris

JensV

Hellraiser

wcf.user.posts: 52

Beruf: Heidnischer Brunnenvergifter

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 12:46

Also was ich gelesen habe ist die NGX noch nicht in der Beta phase !... Lg Chris
Auf Wiedersehen bei Ifly! :bier: Die kommen wahrscheinlich schneller aus dem Knick. Und dann kann die Puzzle Manual Designn Group schon mal für Gate's Flight rumwurschteln. :D Da sind sie dann wahrscheinlich die ersten, die ein brauchbares Flugzeug fertig haben. :rolleyes:

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 13:20

Ryan hat gesagt wenn sie in BETA geht wird es officell gepostet.

Nicht ganz korrekt: Ryan hat gesagt, dass sie dem Volk irgendwann mitteilen, wenn der Vogel in der Beta phase ist - also nicht, wenn die Beta losgeht.

RSR hat vor ca 4 Wochen ja gesagt, dass die Beta evtl in einer Woche (also damals) losgeht und kurz darauf gabs ja auch Antworten eines Betatesters im Forum (siehe meinen Post oben)
Allerdings wurde das ganze ja jäh abgebrochen und der Betatester ist wieder still.

bleibt nur wilde Spekulation:
Ich vermute (!), dass der Vogel in der Beta ist, aber - wie es eben so ist in einer Beta - das ein oder andere nicht so ganz will wie es soll.
Und letztlich wird PMDG ein bis zwei Wochen vor Release sich dazu äussern und evtl ein Datum bekannt geben - eben dann, wenn sie sich sicher sein können, dass alles funzt.
Kann sich ja aber noch Wochen hinziehen ...
(hab selten einen Betatest mitgemacht, der weniger als 3 Monate dauert - meist länger. Warum sollte es bei PMDG anders laufen?)

Ich vermute mal, noch vor August - bin ja aber mit meinen Vemutungen bisher immer ordentlich auf die Nase gefallen :sagnix:
Günter

hasegawa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 13:37

Immer mit der Ruhe. Am besten, wir schauen mal wann Mr. Randazzo und seinTeam ein verkaufbares Produkt haben und gackern nicht über jedes Bildchen. Auch bei Ifly ist es im Moment ruhig. Also hilft nur... abwerten und sich im Voraus auf tolle Flugzeuge freuen.

Eigentlich ist es mir lieber, die Beta-Tester machen in Ruhe und nicht befeuert von irgendwelchen Foren und den Marketing-Leuten ihre Arbeit und wir bekommen ein wirklich fertiges und reifes Produkt wenn sie damit fertig sind. In dem Punkt kann PMDG von flight1.com noch eine Menge lernen. Wie man Kunden nicht nervt, sondern erst etwas sagt, wenn man ein fertiges, zum Kaufen bereites Produkt hat. Alles davor ist eigentlich entbehrlich.
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hasegawa« (30. April 2011, 13:40)

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 08:30

Günter

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 12:08

Und noch ein Video:

Auch einige neue Bilder gibt's auf facebook, u.a. vom 2D-Panel. :)
Gruß Philipp

MaddogChris

Sim-Pilot

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 12:50

Neue Info:

Captains-

Back in the "old days" you could tell when you flew over a station along your route because you would lose the Morse signal as the airplane passed through the "cone of silence" directly above the station.

With very little fanfare, I am pleased to say that we have just passed through the cone of silence on the PMDG 737NGX final approach.

I have uploaded some videos tonight- but before we get to those, I want to address a few issues with respect to what you can expect between now and release day:

First- we have taken some justifiable criticism these past few months for "going silent" on NGX progress. I'd like to apologize for the silence, and while there has certainly been no lack of debate about it, I'd like to set the record straight on the topic: Our silence since January has been born primarily out of workload, and partially out of a need to protect the product from over exposure as we finish putting together what will easily be the finest product yet created for FSX.

I know that some have taken our silence as arrogance, and others have used our silence as an opportunity to fabricate information completely divorced from reality- but at the end of the day we just needed to commit all of our energy and effort to the product- and this has been our operating mode so far in 2011.

Second- I am happy to report that we have been in beta testing for about a month now, and the process is going exceptionally well. We are using our narrow test team of 737 experts and they have had us busy during system operation verification, flight testing, etc. As of tonight we have had approximately 400 issues reported by the technical team, and as of this moment all but 63 have been resolved. (Note for those who like math: 400 and 63 are fluid numbers... and the 63 will never reach 0...but as the 69 shrinks it indicates that fewer and fewer issues are being reported by the testing teams.

In the next few days we anticipate rolling the NGX out to our wider beta team- and they will carry the product through the installation/flying/documentation portion of our testing process. We anticipate this taking only a short period of time, as the product they will receive should be largely issue-free.

Thirdly, with my second item (Above) in mind, I believe that we will be announcing the estimated release date a day or two AFTER our wider beta team sees the NGX... I do not make a habit of projecting such dates until we have reached some very specific mile-markers, and it is looking like we are going to reach those markers in the next five days or so.

We are going to begin rolling out some really interesting updates that should give you an idea just how wonderful the PMDG 737 NGX really is. From the beginning we have set out to create a truly scalable simulation of the 737 so that it is robust and easy to enjoy for simmers who want a good looking, easy to use product- while also providing a level of depth that is simply un-matched by any product ever released for FSX.

We are also going to leave a few things un-announced- in order to surprise you on release day...

Okay- so... We have shown you quite a few static screen captures- but the PMDG 737NGX in motion is where things really happen- so you are going to see us make a decided shift toward video while we roll up to release.

Tonight we have uploaded two videos that were taken as part of our normal testing process- but they both show some unique aspects of the NGX that we thought you might enjoy!

The first video gives you a short demo of the panel back-lighting and display dimming capabilities, followed by a very quick tour through some of the options you can select to populate your NGX. A few of the failures menus are also displayed, and in true PMDG forum we have provided you with new ways to interact with mechanical failures so that you can challenge yourself (or not!) as your tastes desire.

I have intentionally left the panel flood lighting turned off in this video, as we are still tuning the light distribution and we aren't perfectly happy with it just yet- but this video will give you a really good idea of how the dimming functions work, testing of the lighting dimmers, etc.

Stay with the video to the end and you will be rewarded with the sound of growling CFMs... One of these days when we all have a bit more time on our hands, I will share with you the story of how Ryan drove the entire development team nuts for a week by providing us with frequency calculations...

The second video was put together because one of you asked for a "daylight VC view." We will create a more in-depth VC tour- but this video showed some pretty cool use of HUD technology during a test flight into KCLM in order to test the braking distance and energy absorptive characteristics of the carbon brakes.

While watching this video, pay particular attention to the aircraft velocity vector in (the circle with the wings near the center of the display.) The approach was flown with a 25 knot crosswind and it demonstrates clearly how effective HUD technology is when it comes to flying difficult approaches in adverse conditions. A 25 knot crosswind makes it challenging for a pilot to accurately fly the airplane down to the runway surface with minimum control inputs, but when you are looking at the runway through the center hold of the velocity vector- all that remains is proper energy management and you are home free!

If you watch the airspeed during this approach, you will notice that the HUD provides really nice speed management information, allowing the approach to be flown within a knot of predicted speed with VERY little effort!

This day VFR approach was a test of the autobrake system primarily, so reverse thrust was not used...

Both of today's videos show you the airplane being operated largely manually, without much FMS work at all... The PMDG 737 NGX is remarkably easy to fly and of course she demonstrates the same stability and robust handling qualities you have come to expect from PMDG!

Enjoy the updates- we are already prepping the next round for your viewing pleasure...

Robert S. Randazzo
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

Flugingenieur

Dritter im Cockpit

wcf.user.posts: 1 531

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 14:14

... und noch eins:

Auf YouTube in HD anschauen.
mit Fliegergrüßen,
Jan / Flugingenieur

Coolermaster CM 690 II USB3 | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 650 W | msi Z77A-GD65 | Intel Core i5 3570K OC @ 4x 4,2 GHz | Scythe Mugen III | Kingston HyperX blu 8 GB RAM | Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom 2048 MB | Samsung 830 SSD 128 GB [OS] | Samsung 830 SSD 256 GB [FS] | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD [Daten] | Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bits)

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 16:57

Ich will jetzt keine Videos mehr :banghead: ... ich möchte den Flieger :brav: :jawoll:

:lol2: :zunge:
Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 18:12

...wann kommt der raus? :clap: :oesi: Er hat mich jetzt zu 110% überzeugt. :respect:
Liebe Grüße

N.K.

SSB

Bilder Onkel

wcf.user.posts: 508

Beruf: Screenshotbewerbbetreuer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 18:33

Er hat mich jetzt zu 110% überzeugt.

Na ja Niclas ,

so ein Video sagt jetzt nicht soooooviel über die Qualität und Flugeigenschaften aus :D

Sicher sind die Filmchen nicht schlecht , aber warten wir ab bis der Flieger real verfügbar ist :yes:

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 18:35

Naja, ich habe ja nicht gesagt als ich dieses Video gesehen habe, dass ich die B737 haben will. Es hat sich entwickelt, ich war ja am Anfang noch ein bissel skeptisch.
Liebe Grüße

N.K.

hasegawa

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 19:36

Ich warte ab. Ein Video mehr, gut. Das ist halt die Art von PMDG...
Ich hoffe, bald werden wir schlauer sein. Ein fertiges Produkt jetzt mal auf den Tisch wäre schon eine feine Sache. Ich habe jetzt richtig "Kreide gefressen", um nicht zu polemisieren.
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga

Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 19:49

Zitat

Ich habe jetzt richtig "Kreide gefressen", um nicht zu polemisieren.

Nur zu, ist ein freies Land.... ^^

P.s. Schöne Videos :thumbsup:
Grüße