Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 05:08

UA A 319 macht Notlandung in Newark!

Zitat

Jet makes emergency landing at Newark Airport
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A United Airlines flight landed with part of the plane's belly or wing striking a runway at Newark Liberty International Airport on Sunday morning after the right-side landing gear failed to deploy. All the 53 people got off the plane safely.
Flight 634 from Chicago was approaching the airport just before 9:30 a.m. when the crew reported that there might be a problem with one of its landing gears.
When the aircraft landed, part of it apparently struck the runway, causing some damage to the right wing area, United spokeswoman Robin Urbanski said. The extent of the damage was still being determined Sunday afternoon, and Urbanski said it was not immediately clear what caused the malfunction.
Arlene Salac, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, said the Airbus 319's right main landing gear did not extend, though its nose and left main landing gear did, making for a bumpier-than-usual landing.
The airline announced Sunday afternoon that it would refund the 48 passengers' fares.
The plane — a direct flight for Newark that had left Chicago about 6 a.m. local time with a five-person crew on board — remained on the third runway Sunday afternoon, as investigators inspected the aircraft.

Quelle

Gut gemacht, alle unverletzt! :bier:

Bild!

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 05:10

Zitat

United Airlines Airbus A319-100, registration N816UA performing flight UA-634 from Chicago O'Hare,IL to Newark,NJ (USA) with 48 passengers and 5 crew, aborted the approach to Newark's runway 04R when the crew received an unsafe indication for the right hand main gear. The airplane entered a holding for troubleshooting, performed a low approach to runway 11 for a visual inspection of the landing gear and subsequently landed on runway 04L without the right main gear being locked about 35 minutes after aborting the first approach. The airplane came to a stop on the left main and nose gear and the right hand engine, the passengers were evacuated via slides. No injuries occured.
United Airlines said, that the right hand main gear failed to deploy in full.
The FAA reported, that the right hand main gear did not extend.
Runway 04L/22R is currently closed.
Relevant NOTAM:
01/041 (A0066/10) - RWY 4L/22R CLSD. WIE UNTIL UFN. CREATED: 10 JAN 14:52 2010

Der Avherald

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 11:08

Schöne Bilder bei Airliners:

KLICK

KLICK

:bier:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

ferrari2k

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 3 620

Beruf: Softwareentwickler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 12:35

Hm, warum hat der denn die RAT draußen?
Die kommt doch nur raus, wenn beide Triebwerke ausfallen, oder bin ich da auf dem Holzweg?

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 12:44

Wunder mich auch schon.
Vielleicht hat er ja die Treiber mit Beginn des Flarens ausgeschaltet,um bei möglichen stärkeren Beschädigungen die Brandgefahr zu reduzieren.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 16:03

Beim zweiten Bildlink (von Superburschi) wird auch darüber diskutiert.Irgendwas von Hydraulikversagen oder so!?
...runter kommen SIE ALLE

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mischi« (12. Januar 2010, 16:05)

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 18:03

Im Schweizer Forum haben sie geschrieben,das es zur Standartprocedur gehört,wenn mit defektem Fahrwerk gelandet wird.
Die Triebwerke werden dann beim Aufsetzen,bzw unmittelbar davor ausgeschalten.Die Hydraulik ist in diesem Fall noch ca 30s nutzbar.RAT liefert dann noch ausreichend Strom,um den Airbus so lang wie möglich steuern zu können.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010, 21:17

Nettes Video, mit Kommentaren der filmenden Crew ...

Forenberg.deVideoYouTube

:thumb:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010, 17:57

Zitat

Die Triebwerke werden dann beim Aufsetzen,bzw unmittelbar davor ausgeschalten.

So ist es, um die Brandgefahr zu reduzieren. Und dann passiert das automatisch.

RAT deployment autom. – AC Buses stromlos + Speed > 100kts

Viele Grüße