Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 6. November 2006, 12:53

Terminal Procedures (SID/STAR) für US-Airports

Hello

Nach dem Ende von DAFIF gibt es zumindest für die U.S. gibt es eine Freeware Variante von Terminal Procedures :luxhello:

Procedures bei PlanePath

Zitat

Almost everyone knows the DAFIF has been withdrawn from public access. This action has had a large impact on PlanePath. For those that don't know about PlanePath it is a web site that for the last several years has been supplying thousands of free, up-to-date, real world terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs) for 14 aircraft and updating them every 28 days.

As all of the procedures I have been providing were made from the DAFIF I thought I had been forced to close shop. Fortunately though a new database called the USFIF has replaced the DAFIF. The USFIF is a database of U.S. only terminal procedures. This is good news to me as this allows me to continue to supply free terminal procedures although for only U.S. airports. Even so and this varies depending on the type of aircraft, 1449 airports, 751 SIDs, 928 STARs and 5033 IAPs are available and updated every 28 days. And all are current, up-to-date, real world procedures. So come on over to PlanePath and get what you need. I am still providing procedures for the PMDG, PSS, Aviograsf, FeelThere, Wilco, Level-D, MdMax80 and iFly aircraft.

Viel Spaß damit :bier:
Gruß