Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008, 22:46

TSS - Mirage F1 Soundpack

Hallo

Die Jungs von Turbine Sound Studios waren wieder im Tonstudio :D

Rausgekommen dabei ist:

Zitat

TSS is proud to announce the arrival of the Mirage F-1 Soundpack for FS2004.
Every aspect of the Mirage F-1 is captured in this soundpack, from simulated APU start to the bleedair startup.
From the high wizz at idle,to the roaring afterburners!!! This soundpack is truly stunning.

Included in this package :

- Complete engine sounds ( Internal/External )
- Afterburner sounds ( Low freq. )
- Canopy sound
- Gear sound
- Flaps sound
- Stall sound ( Custom )
-Cockpitenvironment ( Gyros / cooling )

DemoVideo

Für 10.90 € bei Simmarket.de

P.s. Den passenden Freeware-Flieger gibts von Kirk Olsson. Absolutes Hammerteil :thumb:

Zitat

File Description:
This is a Gmax rework of my Mirage F1V2.0. It is a complete package with a simple 2D panel, sounds and With their permission, I've also included the gauges from Romain Lucas and Laurent Lucas's SUPER ETENDARD. There are four F1 versions within this package (VR cockpits are all CR models). They are the F1C, F1AZ, F1CR and F1CT. I've added all new textures, a new custom soundset and added many Gmax features to improve realism. One of the major improvements to this plane is the addition of an ALL NEW more realistic looking Virtual cockpit. There are 6 loadout configurations and six paint schemes. In the F1C models you can view the entire aircraft from the VRcockpit. Allowing for great Active Camera shots. I've included three Active Camera preset files for this purpose.

Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1

Gmax Mirage F1 Patch for FS2004
Grüße