Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 08:18

Air France A319: Rejected Takeoff from Taxiway in Sofia

Zitat

By Simon Hradecky, created Thursday, Oct 18th 2012 13:37Z, last updated Wednesday, Oct 24th 2012 15:00Z

An Air France Airbus A319-100, registration F-GRHU performing flight AF-1587 from Sofia (Bulgaria) to Paris Charles de Gaulle (France), was taxiing for departure from runway 09, when the aircraft was cleared for takeoff from runway 09 at 06:56L (03:56Z). The aircraft however turned onto taxiway H and began takeoff from the taxiway about a minute later, when tower, quite agitated, instructed "Air France 1587, stop immediately! Stop immediately, Air France 1587! This is taxiway Hotel!" The crew rejected takeoff at low speed (recorded ground speed about 20 knots) and turned right onto taxiway C about 700 meters/2300 feet down taxiway H and returned to the holding point runway 09 taking off the runway about 20 minutes after the reject attempt to depart the taxiway. The aircraft reached Paris safely with a delay of about 10 minutes.

On Oct 24th 2012 the French BEA reported Bulgaria's Authorities are investigating the serious incident. The A319 had been cleared to taxi to runway 09 via taxiways N, J and B. While still taxiing the crew received takeoff clearance and instead of crossing taxiway H straight, remaining on taxiway B, turned right onto taxiway H and started the takeoff run. Tower instructed the aircraft to abort takeoff, cleared the flight to vacate the taxiway H via taxiway C, then instructed the flight to taxi to runway 09 via taxiways C, J, B, H (turning left where they had turned right) and A.

Quelle ist der avherald.....

Wow, Glück gehabt.......

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)