Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 19:06

Kollision einer Hawker 800 mit einem Segelflugzeug im Jahr 2006

Zitat

Datum: 28 AUG 2006
Zeit: 15:06
Flugzeugtyp: Raytheon Hawker 800XP
Fluggesellschaft: NetJets
Kennzeichen: N879QS
Werknummer: 258379
Baujahr: 1998
Betriebsstunden: 6727
Triebwerk: 2 Garrett TFE731-5BR-1H
Besatzung: Todesopfer: 0 / Insassen: 2
Fluggäste: Todesopfer: 0 / Insassen: 3
Gesamt: Todesopfer: 0 / Insassen: 5
Sachschaden: Zerstört
Konsequenzen: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
Unfallort: nahe Carson City, NV (USA) show on map
Flugphase: Während des Fluges (ENR)
Betriebsart: Geschäftsflug
Flug von: Carlsbad-McClellan-Palomar Airport, CA (CLD) (CLD/KCRQ), USA
Flug nach: Reno/Tahoe International Airport, NV (RNO) (RNO/KRNO), USA
Unfallbericht:
The Hawker 800XP departed Carlsbad (CLD) on a flight to Reno (RNO). Descending for Reno, the flight crew was cleared by air traffic control from 16,000 feet to 11,000 feet. Just prior to commencing the descent, the captain looked outside and noted something out of the corner of her eye to the left. As she looked to the left, she noted a glider filling the windshield. She moved the control yoke down and to the right in an attempt to avoid the glider, but to no avail.
The Hawker jet impacted the right wing of the glider near the outboard wing joint, shearing off part of the wing. The glider entered a flat spin and the pilot bailed out. The glider, a Schleicher ASW.27-18 (N7729) had departed Minden, NV at 13:00 for a 5-hour thermal flight in the area.
In the collision, the nose section of the Hawker received substantial damage. The first officer communicated to Reno that they had an emergency and asked for vectors to Reno airport as their instrument panel was severely damaged by the impact. As the flight progressed north they spotted an airport and asked air traffic controllers if the airport was at their 11 o'clock. The controllers responded by indicating that the airport was at their 11 o'clock at 20 miles. The crew continued to the airport they observed, which was in fact Carson City, and elected to land there. As the flight neared Carson City the flight crew noted that the right engine shut down as a result of the impact. The crew entered a straight-in approach for runway 27 at Carson City and attempted to lower the landing gear. The landing gear would not extend normally, and due to the lack of instrumentation, the captain was not satisfied with the aircraft's speed and altitude. The crew elected to enter a left downwind for runway 09 instead. The airplane overshot the final approach for runway 09 and entered a left downwind for runway 27. As the captain slowed the airplane for final approach she asked the first officer to assist in controlling the airplane bank and pitch attitudes. The airplane touched down on the runway centerline and came to rest uneventfully.

PROBABLE CAUSE: "The failure of the glider pilot to utilize his transponder and the high closure rate of the two aircraft, which limited each pilot's opportunity to see and avoid the other aircraft."

Quelle ist aviation-safety.net

Wenn man das sieht, glaubt man kaum, dass alle überlebt haben, Der Segelflugzeugpilot sollte besser am Boden bleiben, der hat seine Glückswurst definitiv aufgebraucht...... :yes: oder seinen Transponder korrekt bedienen. Die Hawker flog zum Unfallzeitpunkt über 300 KIAS in etwa 15000 fts Höhe

Das Bug der Hawker ist heute ein Simulatorcockpit......

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

ferrari2k

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 3 620

Beruf: Softwareentwickler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 19:28

Krasse Geschichte, da waren mal alle Schutzengel hellwach.

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 19:29

Das Problem hat man manchmal bei den Seglern. Aus Sicht eines Motorfliegers ist ein Segler relativ unberechenbar, weil der Segler nach Thermik sucht und eben plötzlich dort hinkurven kann wo er diese vermutet. Problem mit dem Transponder ist eben, daß manche Segler einen Mode-C oder einen Mode-S mit dem FLARM (eine Art Segelflieger TCAS das nur TA's ausspuckt) gleichsetzen und sich denken "ich habs eh an!". Soll natürlich nicht die Segler beleidigen, ich hab nur schon oft gesehen wie ältere Semester die dieses Hobby ausüben bei den technischen Details etwas durcheinanderkommen was sich im Extremfall in einem solchen Unfall niederschlagen kann... :S
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...