Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AirVia

The Dentist

• »AirVia« ist der Autor dieses Themas

wcf.user.posts: 2 030

Beruf: Zahnmedizinstudent

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007, 10:00

SD beginnt Entwicklung einer De Havilland DH.100 Vampire

Folgende INformation kam gerade eben frisch aus dem Surprunov Design Forum zu mir. Leider wir es (vorerst) eine FSX-Version. Ich denke aber hier kommt ein nettes Fliegerchen auf uns zu.

Zitat

Hi guys,

Possibly this one is for lovers of something fast, agile and VC-friendly.

Yes. This is flying legend. THE VAMPIRE!

Its time to unhide shores because model concept is clear. It is true and native FSX plane with all goodies of this sim build in.

Stay tuned!

We are awaiting of parcel from Canadian aviation museum (just purchased full line of Vampire manuals to make VC operational as we want to).

Show time!

(PS: any help regarding FSX missions planning is highly appreciated from guys who know this bird. Any suggestions are welcome).

Edit:// Ich habe mal die toten Bilderlinks entfernt. /FalconBen
Best regards
Thorsten, CEO "Air Via virtual Bulgarian Airways"

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007, 20:18

RE: SD beginnt Entwicklung einer De Havilland DH.100 Vampire

Yeah ! :luxhello:

Ein ganz besonderer Flieger, hoffentlich kriegen sie ihn hin ;)

deHavilland Vampire (Spidercrab) bei Wikipedia

:bier:

Gruß

AirVia

The Dentist

• »AirVia« ist der Autor dieses Themas

wcf.user.posts: 2 030

Beruf: Zahnmedizinstudent

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. März 2007, 09:37

Es gibt neue Bilder aus der Entwicklung. Sieht schon echt super aus. Schade das es den Flieger nur für den FSX geben wird:

Best regards
Thorsten, CEO "Air Via virtual Bulgarian Airways"

Samstag, 24. März 2007, 16:47

Ja hat da jemand .................................. :hm:

man könnte es fast meinen , seht mal hier ................ :shocked:

Dies ist auf alle Fälle ein Payware - Flieger ............... für ca. 20.- €
und soll für FSX und FS9 sein ........

Zitat

TThe AVSIM Online News:

AlphaSim De Havilland Vampire Released

Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 15:10
The venerable Vampire trainer is recreated for FS9 and FSX in four schemes - an RAF T.11, two Royal Navy T.22's and an Australian T.35 of the Telstars aerobatic team.

The press relesase goes on to say: "Each features a detailed cockpit with matching 2D panel, realistic flight dynamics and some nice special effects in the shape of a multi-stage turbine glow and 2 types of contrail effect. A soundset based on recordings from a real Vampire rounds out a great little package for a great little jet ! The source texture files are also provided for repainters."

This product is for Fs2004 and FSX only. To find out more about this release, visit the Alphasim website.s:

Produktseite

Zitat

New addition to the RAF/RN section - the De Havilland Vampire T.11 ! The venerable Vampire trainer is recreated for FS9 and FSX in four schemes - an RAF T.11, two Royal Navy T.22's and an Australian T.35 of the Telstars aerobatic team. Each features a detailed cockpit with matching 2D panel, realistic flight dynamics and some nice special effects in the shape of a multi-stage turbine glow and 2 types of contrail effect. A soundset based on recordings from a real Vampire rounds out a great little package for a great little jet ! The source texture files are also provided for repainters. For FS2004/FSX only. Filesize 23MB. Price approx. $24USD, £12, 18EUR
Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit

Dienstag, 27. März 2007, 09:49

Oops, da war Alphasim schneller :shocked:
Was meint SD dazu :conf:
Gruß

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 12:35

Tach

Lange ist es her.... :D

Zitat

SD DeHavilland DH.100 Vampire for FSX (or Vampire-X for short)

The design idea was born in 2007 when I flew Antonov-24 for UTair. They are quite similiar in my mind in means of "old factory look and old fashioned work" for pilot. Of course, as planes they are very different and I have no point to compare'em, lust explaining the situation.
To add more oil to fire, I must to say that when I was 12 years old or so (back in 1978-79) I began collecting plastic models of aircraft and likely (or unlikely) my first build was Vampire in 1:72 scale. I still remember my problems with nose gear......
Enough lyrics, Vampire is twin-boom tail aircraft which always impressed me (since air modelling hobby - Northrop's "Black Widow", P-38 "Lightning", Sukhoi-12 and others in line).
I don't know exactly what else was the reason that I've spend one and half years of work with this little jet. Perhaps thats something outside logics. Sharm. She has it!
The model I'd like to present to fellow pilots in simming community was from the beginning intended for group flying. I was encouraged with the appearance of FSX-A and thought that the time of Vampires came :-)
Current version still hasn't VC (just because her VC is worth of entire plane both in efforts and complexity), therefore I grant free upgrade for existing users just for the support of the project.
What we have in the hangar for now with version 1.6?
• 7 different aircraft models (each with own dynamics and visuals) (marked with "*" can be dropped/fired/launched)

o- Clean AC
o- CAS Long Range (8x35lb Rocket Projectiles* + 2x100gal wing drop tanks)
o- Long Range AC (2x100gal wing drop tanks*)
o- Strike A package (2x250lb General Purpose bombs*)
o- Strike B package (2x500lb Medium Capacity bombs*)
o- Strike C package (2x1000lb General Purpose bombs*)
o- Strike Trainer (8x30lb Practice bombs*)

•f ully completed (including v 2.0) manual. Parts which are intended for use with v 2.0 are shown in grayed text but still are accessible.
• c) 18 major operators (liveries)
• d) Detailed photoshop paintkit layered (dirt/lines/rivets/decals/background model mesh and instructions) for any creative work.
• e) 108 pre-saved flights for use with droppable ordnance (all liveries of the package presented with unique weather conditions at homebases).
• f) ....I am at your disposal for any help suprunov@gmail.com

Good hunting!

Für ca 24 € bei Simmarket.de

Suprunovdesign.ru
Grüße

hasegawa

Anfänger

• »hasegawa« wurde gesperrt

wcf.user.posts: 2 426

Beruf: Werbetexter

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 23:18

Zur Zeit Version 1.6
Neu: Diverse Bewaffnungs-Varianten und abwerfbare Tanks, Bomben... näheres später. Das VC kommt mit Version 2 sagt Igor. Alle, die schon gklauft haben, bekommen es kostenlos nachgereicht. Habe das Ding da. Habe übrigens neulich ohne Resonanz auch ein paar Bilder in den Militärflieger-Thread gesteckt.
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam und Riga