Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009, 22:20

Die erste zivile C 17

Quelle

Letztes jahr haben die schon darüber verhandelt:

Zitat

Qatar interested in Boeing C-17
FARNBOROUGH (Reuters) - The United States is clearing the way for Qatar to buy Boeing's (BA.N) C-17 transport aircraft, a step toward more coordinated military and humanitarian airlift capability worldwide, a senior U.S. Air Force official said Wednesday.

Qatar "has expressed an interest to acquire" the C-17, Bruce Lemkin, deputy under secretary of the Air Force for international affairs, said in an interview at the Farnborough International Airshow.

A high-wing, four-engine, T-tailed aircraft with a rear-loading ramp, the C-17 can carry large combat equipment and troops or humanitarian aid between continents to small, austere airfields worldwide.

Qatari officials could not immediately be reached for comment. They are negotiating to buy two C-17s with an option for two more, a person familiar with the matter said.

This person said Qatar is interested in being able to respond to humanitarian crises such as tsunamis and earthquakes in what he described as a new way for a Muslim nation.

"They want to be able to fly in with something that has an Arab flag on its tail," said the person, who asked not to be identified.

Boeing's discussions with potential customers are confidential and they "will announce their intentions on their own timetable," said Dan Beck, a spokesman for Boeing's defence business.

Lemkin said other, unspecified countries also are showing interest in the C-17 as well as in Lockheed Martin Corp's (LMT.N) much smaller C-130J Super Hercules tactical airlifter.

Asked about Libya, he said: "The relationship with Libya is certainly transformed and continuing to progress."

He described his outreach efforts as part of an effort to build operational ties between the U.S. Air Force and other nations' air forces.

"They train with us. They're going to operate with us," he said. "They're part of our system in operating the same kind of capabilities."

Lemkin cited the 15 so-called Strategic Airlift Capability nations that have agreed to buy three C-17s. The shared fleet is to be based at Papa air base in Hungary to meet national airlift needs, including for NATO and European Union missions. The first such C-17 is to be delivered in November, with the other two to follow by the middle of next year.

In addition, he said the new, less costly, C-27J transport being offered by L-3 Communications Holdings Inc (LLL.N), Boeing and Alenia North America has opened new possibilities for ties to African states. Alenia is a unit of Italy's Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI).

"That is providing us opportunities in some countries where we never had an Air Force-to-Air Force relationship -- in Africa and places like that," Lemkin said.

Vollständig hier
zu lesen......

Sieht aber nett aus, der Vogel im Zivilkleid....... :thumbsup:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009, 22:38

Eine Airline, die sich humanitär einsetzen will? :sagnix:

Aber schön sieht der Vogel aus! Nur die zivile Kennung fehlt noch... :pfeif:
Gruß, Roman

Freitag, 11. September 2009, 20:19

Zitat

LONG BEACH - Boeing hat die zweite C-17 Globemaster III an die Luftstreitkräfte des Emirats Katar ausgeliefert. Die Transportmaschine trägt die Bemalung der Verkehrsflugzeuge der staatlichen Fluggesellschaft Qatar Airways. Katar ist der erste Staat des Nahen Ostens, der die C-17 einsetzt, und hatte im Juli 2008 zwei Flugzeuge bestellt.......

Kompletter Text bei aero.de

:thumbsup:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Samstag, 12. September 2009, 01:11

Was ich nicht ganz verstehe, ist, wie das bitte zusammen passt:

Zitat

an die Luftstreitkräfte des Emirats Katar ausgeliefert

und gleichzeitig

Zitat

trägt die Bemalung der Verkehrsflugzeuge der staatlichen Fluggesellschaft Qatar Airways

Die Transalls der Luftwaffe tut man doch auch nicht in Lufthansa-Farben lackieren.... :huh:

Wo auch immer eine zivile Airline eine Militärmaschine eingesetzt hat oder mit einem staatlichen Auftrag geflogen ist, führte das zum Tod vieler unschuldigen Menschen, siehe den Völkermord im Sudan oder früher die von der CIA kontrollierten fernöstlichen Airlines.
Hoffentlich ist das hier anders.

(Edith bemängelt meine Grammatikfehler... :sagnix: )
Gruß, Roman

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RomanK« (12. September 2009, 01:14)

Samstag, 12. September 2009, 07:11

Rolf-Uwe
unter dem Anflug EDDC 04, Dresden-Trachau

Samstag, 12. September 2009, 15:00

Wo auch immer eine zivile Airline eine Militärmaschine eingesetzt hat oder mit einem staatlichen Auftrag geflogen ist, führte das zum Tod vieler unschuldigen Menschen, siehe den Völkermord im Sudan oder früher die von der CIA kontrollierten fernöstlichen Airlines.

Oder zum Transport von den Autos des Scheichs, wenn er in den Urlaub fliegt, oder in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen wieder eingekauft hat.
Ich kann gar nicht zählen, wie oft irgendne orientalische Hercules in STR da war, um nen Daimler, Maybach oder Porsche zu holen.... :yes:

(Benjamin Franklin)

LH301

Deep Diver

wcf.user.posts: 356

Beruf: Schüler...

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. September 2009, 16:00

Nur "nen"(einen?)?? :lol:
Drum prüfe wer sich ewig bindet ob sich nich was bessres findet... :-))