Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 19:21

Zwischenfall mit AA Flug in Charlotte N.C.

Zitat

American Airlines Jet Scrapes Wingtip Landing at Charlotte: Pilots May Have Violated Procedures
On Sunday night, an American Airlines jet scraped a wingtip while landing in poor visibility at the Charlotte, N.C. Airport, according to an article in the online version of the Wall Street Journal. It states that the NTSB is “expected to look at whether fatigue may have played a role in the performance of the pilots. They had been on duty for some 14 hours before the botched landing, according to preliminary internal airline data.”
According to the article...

ATC controllers alerted the pilots that the aircraft was off the approach course. Controllers then asked the crew whether they wanted to go around for another landing, but the pilots decided to continue the approach. Faced with an autopilot that the crew did not trust, they turned it off about 300 feet before touchdown and landed the aircraft manually. The left main landing gear rolled off the side of the runway and in the process of correcting, the right wing tip hit the ground.

The incident raises many questions including whether the crew followed American Airlines’ operational rules and procedures. Those rules apparently state that when on an instrument approach, if complications occur below 1000 feet AGL, the crew should climb out and re-sequence for another landing.

Quelle des vollständigen Textes und des Bildes

Glück gehabt.
Das hätte böse enden können........ :pfeif:
Und die Crew muß jetzt zum :achtung:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 19:37

Und die Crew muß jetzt zum :achtung:

Hauptsache den Paxen und der Crew gehts gut und es ist ihnen nichts passiert :yes:

.... der Flieger mußte sowieso ausgemustert werden :pfeif: der Spritschlucker und Umweltverpester :S :D
Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 22:19

Glück gehabt.

Stimmt, sowas kann auch deutlich anders ausgehen :yes:

:bier:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt