Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 14. April 2010, 21:06

A 300 der AeroUnion in Monterrey abgestürzt!

Zitat

An AeroUnion Airbus A-300B4-200, registration XA-TUE performing freight flight 6R-302 from Mexico City to Monterrey (Mexico) with 5 crew, lost height while on approach to Monterrey International Airport's runway 11 and impacted ground. Parts of the debris including a wing and an engine ended up on the airport highway (parallel to runway 11/29) at around 23:30L (04:30Z Apr 14th). All on board perished, one person on the highway is reported killed, the airplane was destroyed. A large fire broke out.
Mexican Police has cordoned the area off.

Mexican Authorities confirmed 5 fatalities saying, that two people were on the aircraft and three on the ground. The airplane had just departed Monterrey towards Los Angeles when it hit the ground.
Airbus reported, that the airplane was flying from Mexico City to Monterrey and on approach to Monterrey in rain showers and thunderstorms, when it impacted ground. The airframe was the first built in 1979, was converted to a freighter in 1998 and was acquired by AeroUnion in 2002. The airplane had accumulated about 55200 flight hours in approx. 27600 cycles and was powered by CF6 engines.
Flight TNO-302 (6R-302) had originated in Mexico City and was to fly to Los Angeles via an intermediate stop in Monterrey.

Vollständiger Bericht bei avherald.com

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)