Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 25. September 2009, 12:53

Airlink Jetstream 41 stürzt in Südafrika ab

Wie der Aviation Herald meldet ist in Südafrika eine Maschine des Typs BAe Jetstream 41 abgestürzt, bis jetzt gibt es noch keine Toten, sondern nur Verletzte, einige davon schwer. Der Kapitän soll sich in Lebensgefahr befinden, der Rest soll stabil sein.

Ist einer der Unfälle wo es viel Glück im Unglück gab, trotzdem sehr tragische Geschichte. ;(
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...

Montag, 5. Oktober 2009, 05:08

Zitat

Airlink crash inquiry raises possibility of wrong engine shut-down
South African investigators are trying to determine whether the crew of the crashed Airlink British Aerospace Jetstream 41 shut down the wrong powerplant after the aircraft experienced engine failure on take-off from Durban.

Preliminary evidence from the inquiry into the 24 September accident shows that the aircraft's right-hand engine failed on rotation, following an 18s take-off roll.

But as the aircraft climbed to around 450ft above sea level, there was a power reduction of the left-hand engine. The aircraft descended and hit the ground just 50s after starting the take-off roll.

South Africa's Civil Aviation Authority says smoke had been seen emanating from the right-hand Honeywell TPE331 powerplant. But while air traffic control advised the crew of the smoke, the call came during rotation - too late to reject the take-off.

Both flight recorders have produced "good quality" data, says the CAA, and analysis is under way.

It points out that the Airlink aircraft's weight should not have prevented it from climbing on a single engine and returning to land, as certification standards require. The CAA says its inquiry will therefore concentrate on the reasons for the power reduction on the left-hand engine.......

Quelle

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)