Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2009, 20:07

PMDG 737 NGv2 nicht vor 2010!FS 9 Version in der Schwebe!

Zitat

PMDG 737NG2
=========
Work is progressing nicely on the NG! I'm going to be realistic and tell you that we will not show you anything in the airplane in the near term. As we've mentioned, the BAe JS4100 was the technology testbed for the visual processes that will be used in the NG. The process of building that cockpit has just begun in earnest, and I'm certain it will catch up to the code-side of the project that is now officially one year old.

We already have a few features in the airplane that we anticipate will generate quite a bit of excitement. I must remain cagey about what they are- but to quell the obvious hopefuls- they have nothing to do with weather radar. We are examining a few ways to simulate radar, but as is our usual approach, if it cannot be done reasonably realistically it won't happen. (Insert my usual comments here about how the prevailing "radar" technologies currently available aren't even remotely like the radar we use in flight...)

I've read some conjecture that the PMDG 737NG2 would be released before the end of 2009. I want to make it clear that PMDG has not offered any release date expectation, but I can assure you it will not happen in 2009. We MIGHT have some images to show you before the end of the year, depending upon some engineering support from Boeing, but we will not have a releasable airplane for you before 2010 arrives!

There have been a number of threads asking whether we intend to support FS9 with the NG2 product. The last time we evaluated platform support was over two years ago- and it was decided at that time to support both FSX and FS9. We have made no further evaluation or decisions on the topic, and will continue to monitor the marketplace. We DO know that the FSX version will be first to market and that we will evaluate the state of FS9 product sales as we near release of the FSX version. While we certainly have a large number of customers still supporting FS9, the global sales of FS9 products have fallen off a cliff during the past six months, so we need to constantly evaluate the trends. If we see that FS9 customers are still supporting the sale of FS9 products financially (and not just verbally) then you can expect an FS9 version.

Quelle

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

jodlherz

Luftbusser

wcf.user.posts: 2 513

Beruf: Passagierdienst - Austrian Airlines

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2009, 20:22

Also FS9 Piloten: Kauft kauft kauft :D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you will always long to return"
- Leonardo da Vinci

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2009, 20:27

Naja, dass die noch 2009 kommt, war ja auch mal mehr als utopisch. Mal sehen, obs 2010 überhaupt was wird. Spätes 2010 vielleicht. Und für den 9er gibts doch ne PMDG 737 :D
Viele Grüße aus Berlin, Oliver

Sonntag, 1. November 2009, 21:00

Spätes 2010 vielleicht

Das denke ich auch! :yes:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 2. November 2009, 07:49

Da kann man schon mal Wetten abschließen, ob zu erst der Airsimmer Bus oder die 737NG released wird... :yes:
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Flusianer

FS9-User

wcf.user.posts: 1 555

Beruf: Lebensretter

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. November 2009, 13:54

10 €uros auf die NGX :(

Schade, dass sie über eine FS9 Version nur nachdenken. Ich denke, die werden da doch noch massig Gewinn machen. Und vielleicht gehen die Kaufszahlen für FS9-Addons zurück weil User auf Airsimmer und NGv2 Sparen? :pfeif:

Montag, 2. November 2009, 22:35

Hallo,

das wird interessant. Mit der unsicheren FS9 Situation hoffe ich dann mehr auf den Airsimmer A320 - steige dann wohl doch mal von Boeing um. So sehr ich eine neue 737NG wünsche, deswegen auf FSX umsteigen macht zumindest für mich keinen Sinn. Ohne die endlose Diskussion anstoßen zu wollen, ich hatte den FSX etliche Male in den Händen. Aber ich weiß einfach nicht warum...Mir würde die Szeneriedichte einfach fehlen die ich jetzt habe.

Mich würde wirklich interessieren, wie sich die Add-On Verkaufzahlen entwickeln was FS9 vs. FSX angeht.

Benni
cheers,
benni