Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013, 21:21

ORBX Roadmap 2013/14 -- ein Ausblick

Hallo ,

es gibt wieder was zum aufregen von, über und mit ORBX. J.V. beschreibt im Forum von ORBX was in den nächsten Monaten so alles auf den Flugsimulanten zu kommt.

Zitat

Posted by John Venema in Release Announcements
Hello everyone,

Firstly let me wish each and every one of our customers, suppliers, Orbx staff, FS press and anyone associated with Orbx a wonderful and prosperous 2013. I am about to head off to the pub for our NYE celebrations here in the UK and I hope everyone has enjoyed the festive season also. I'd like to thank our loyal customers for their support and enthusiasm for all things Orbx and I promise you all that 2013 will be our most robust and exciting year yet!

So what is in store for 2013?

Wow, what a year we have for you! We have successfully established a third party studio (SIM720) in 2012 and they are getting up to speed with developing both regions and airports. Sure, there were some 'warts' in FTX England but you have to hand it to this new young team, they have done a superb job starting from ground zero and they are hard at work on SP1 which will please most of those who have helped us with their constructive critique of the region. Please keep providing us feedback - that's how all our FTX regions get better, with your input and support.

Our focus in 2013 is for North America and Europe, and of course the world with FTX Global.

Here is the airports product roadmap for you:

EUROPE

EGSG Stapleford Abbotts
EGTR Elstree
EGML Damyns Hall
EGHI Southampton
EGKN Kenley Aerodrome
EGKA Shoreham
EGBN Nottingham
EGTF Fairoaks
EGTH - Shuttleworth
EGHC - Lands End
EGLS - Old Sarum
EGTK - Oxford
EGLG - Panshagar
EGSV - Old Buckenham
EGVO - Odiham
EGBP - Kemble
EGHN - Isle of wight
EGHJ - Bembridge
EKGL - Deanland Lewes
and more ...

NORTH AMERICA

KVUO Pearson
CEF4 Airdrie
65S Bonners Ferry
CYBW - Springbank Calgary
CFX2 Okotoks Air Ranch, AB - Vlad
CZPC Pincher Creek AB - Vlad
WN54 - Ellerport - Ken
KBZN - Bozeman Yellowstone Intl
KELN Bowers Field
S93 Cle Elum
KSQL San Carlos Airport
and more ....

AUSTRALIA

YBTH Bathurst
YSCB-CITY Cityscape Canberra
YBRM Broome International
and more ...

NEW ZEALAND

NZQN Queenstown
NZKK Kerikeri and Bay Of Islands surrounds
NZTG, Tauranga Airport
NZRO, Rotorua Intl
NZMO, Te Anau Airport/Manapouri
and more ...

Now to the full-featured FTX regions coming in 2013/14:

FTX EU Wales
FTX EU Scotland
FTX EU Northern Ireland
FTX EU Ireland
FTX EU Holland
FTX NA South Alaska
FTX NA Northern California
FTX NA New England Maritimes

Finally in the first half of 2013 we will release FTX Global which I've discussed and shared early pre-alpha shots from over the past week. This is an ambitious and huge project for Orbx which will see further innovation and the consolidation of how you fly between our FTX regions.

So you can see we have a very ambitious and exciting schedule of products coming over the next 18 months and of course please don't hold us to this list; we'll try to tackle them all if we can but we cannot promise they will all see the light of day by Christmas 2013. However, we are a hard working team and we'll try to keep the Orbx content coming.

Time to invest in that new hard drive? You betcha! :)

All the very best for 2013 to everyone.
Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit

Kurt

Anfänger

wcf.user.posts: 430

Beruf: Pensionist

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 06:01

Bisher hab ich alles gekauft, was ORBX herausgegeben hat. Über die Qualität brauchen wir glaube ich hier nicht zu debattieren. Aber grob gerechnet sind das an die 1000 €, wenn man alles kauft. Ich sehe schon, ich muß meine Prioritäten anders setzen. ;(
Grüsse aus Wien

Kurt