Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 10:42

Beginners query - Simtimizer

I am sure I am missing something very simple but I cannot save any changes to the settings as the same error keeps appearing.

"Error: Nonexistent hotkey. The current thread will exit.

Specifically: Numpad1

Line# 2553: Hotkey,%atc_HotkeyNumpad%Numpad1,Off"

I am running Win7 64bit and FS-SIMtimizer Ver. 2.1.0.2 in English. I have a standard (as far as I know) UK keyboard and have recently installed FSX, so have not changed any default key assignments. I have tried with and without 'Num Lock' with no difference.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nigglew« (25. Februar 2013, 11:39)

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 11:27

Hello and welcome!
:welcome:

Just to be sure:
you talk about the tool simtimizer?

If so, I would change the threadtitle to "Beginners query: question about Simtimizer" ...?
(You can do this yourself, of course, too)

Would help you to get a correct answer ...

thanks
Günter

endlich Berliner! :lol:
i7 930@4.2Ghz WaKü, GTX 580 3GB, 12GbRAM1600, Win10 64 Prof

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 19:52

It looks as if you haven't started your sim :flieger: before calling the settings
Gruß
Rüdiger
----------------------------
FS-SIMtimizer für FS9 und FS X (Version 2.1)

Mein System:
Core2 Duo E8400 - 4GB DDR2-SDRAM PC2-6400
Gigabyte EP35-DS3L - NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
WD 320GB - SATA2 Pioneer DVR-216D
Sharkoon Rebel 9 - Win XP32 SP3

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 11:24

If I open Simtimizer before FSX, I simply get a message to say it is waiting for FSX.

I have finally managed to solve the issue by changing the two instances of o (with umlaut) in the FS-SIMtimizer.ini file :thumbsup: . Interestingly, I did not need to change the "HotKeyNumpad=" line in the .ini file.

Thanks for your help.