Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Speed_Bird

Chicago Bear

• »Speed_Bird« ist der Autor dieses Themas

wcf.user.posts: 2 787

Beruf: Zerspaner

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 15:01

General Electric CF6-80C2A5 Soundset "Highly Authentic"

Hallo Flusianer :tag:

Für Liebhaber des A 300-600 oder wahlweise auch des A 310 gibt es ein neues "Soundset".

Zitat

General Electric CF6-80C2A5 Soundset "Highly Authentic"

File Description:

This Soundset is a highly realistic, 100% authentic rendition of the General Electric CF6-80C2A5 powerplants that power the Airbus A300-600 aircraft.
This soundset is extremely special to me, because the A300 is my favorite aircraft I took over 1 year to complete this and share this with the FS Community.
Over the years traveling in the First Class Cabin of American Airlines' A300s I have been able to gather countless, crisp, genuine recordings of what this aircraft is all about.
In turn I have produced a soundset that is a masterpeice in quality and in realism. The sounds in the set are encoded in high quality PCM stereo format, for your enjoyable audio experience.
Thanks to my buddy Devyn Silverstein fellow Sound Designer, he has provided me with some clips and materials that made this soundset possible.
The sounds may be used with any General Electric powered A300-600 or A310 aircraft but were specifically made for the CF6-80C2A5 that powers the Airbus A300-600.
This soundset may be used with the CLS, Overland and HNAC A300 and A310s or any other one that you can get your hands on and the soundset is compatible with FS9 and FSX.
All you have to do is download this soundset and see for yourself what this aircraft is all about.. Please Enjoy!

Und hier geht es zum Download: General Electric CF6-80C2A5 Soundset "Highly Authentic"

:bier:
Grüsse,
Steve