Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2007, 08:03

Wx500 Weather Radar for FSX

Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 1:58

Wetter - RADAR für den FSX als Addon wäre das etwas :hm:

Zitat

Wx500 Weather Radar for FSX

Reality XP announces the release of the Award Winning Wx500 Weather Radar for FSX. "With today's announcement of latest FSX product, we are officially ushering in a new era in true next-generation simulation" said Jean-Luc Dupiot "The award winning Wx500 Weather Radar features powerful technologies and capabilities that have never been brought together in our products before”.

The Wx500 for FSX features an entirely new graphic engine for Flight Simulator with ultra high-res images in 32 bits next-gen graphics and enhanced radar simulation engine. Completely rewritten from scratch with the latest Reality XP C++ Gauge SDK, developed for the Airliner XP Airbus, it offers sharper, better, life-like visuals which are simply not possible to achieve with the default Flight Simulator SDK! Now compatible with both Win XP and Vista, the new Wx500 for FSX can be found at the Reality XP website.

Zitat

"I configured the Lear 45 and the Citation X with your radar. The flights were with real-time weather at Los Angeles International (KLAX), and the radar replicated the weather beautifully, as seen by the Intellicast Weather Radar for the California Coast.

I have over 1,500 hours flying the Citation X and find the products that are for FS 2004 to be incredibly realistic. My hats off to each of you who make it a point to provide such fine products. I am looking forward to additional enhancements from your company." Jim Wilkerson, ATP.

For the first time a true weather radar is available for Flight Simulator. The new technology proved to reliably detect the clouds and water bodies position and actually distinguish between the several types.

Flight Line WX500 is built with the Reality XP’s avionics expertise and is enhanced with our latest technologies to deliver an unmatched and ultra realistic simulation of modern onboard weather radar as well as a solid training aid. Some amazing and unique features are:
bullet

Gain Control.
bullet

Radar Beam Tilt angle.
bullet

WX, WXA and MAP* modes.
bullet

WAC (Weather Attenuation Compensation).
bullet

Radar Ground Clutter echoes*.
bullet

Radar Shadow from heavy water bodies.
bullet

EZmode for a smooth introduction to weather radar picture interpretation.
bullet

EZConfig Program to configure the Radar in any aircraft with a simple mouse click!

Modeled from the actual simulated weather conditions and 3D volumetric clouds in Flight Simulator, the Flight Line WX500 provides the best radar picture for the outside weather conditions, including the influence of Flight Simulator cumulonimbus and heavy cumulus per their location and strength as they can actually be seen through the windshield.

The Flight Line WX500 radar is also compatible with the default weather system, as well as any third party weather generation solution for Flight Simulator.
See it in action!.
einen kurzen Video dazu gibt es hier

Produktseite : KLICK MICH
Gruß Klaus

Mein PC:ASUS Max VI / i7-4770K @ 4,5 GHz/GIGABYTE GTX 760 4095 MB / G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1866 / WD Black 1 TB / Sys: 256 GB ForceGS /FSX: 500 GB 840 EVO / TM-Warthog / FSX - ACC / OS: Win 7 64-Bit

Mittwoch, 29. August 2007, 08:04

RE: Wx500 Weather Radar for FSX

Hm, wieder so ein tolles Ding für den FSX :D

Die Begehrlichkeiten steigen, eindeutig :lol: :bier:
Gruß