Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008, 09:32

PSS sperrt zu

Auf der Homepage von PSS gibt es traurige Neuigkeiten zu lesen: die Firma schliesst ihre Pforten. Aber eine Nachfolgefirma vom Herrn Waterfield scheint in der Mache - Support für PSS Flugzeuge könnte also weiterhin verfügbar sein. Auch FSX-Anpassungen will der Anthony machen!

Original auf der Homepage lautet wie folgt:

Zitat

PSS Press Release - 16/1/2008

In an attempt to halt the current speculation surrounding Phoenix Simulation Software, the closure of their website and the lack of response to support and emails, I would like to make public the following statements.

PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWARE
REGRET TO ANNOUNCE

That the Company and Website have ceased trading

PSS have experienced severe difficulties both of a personal and financial level that unfortunately at this time cannot be remedied. The financial difficulties are mainly caused by the individuals who preferred to use sites like pirate bay instead of paying to support the growth and continuation of PSS and then clogging up our forums with technical support queries for products you don’t actually own , You know who you are! As a result of this former CEO Graham Waterfield has been left with no alternative but the closure of the company and early retirement.

However, I Antony Waterfield son of Graham along with an investment consortium are in the process of establishing a new company and acquiring the rights, intellectual property & existing customer base from PSS in order that we may keep the company alive and progress it to a higher level. This will include but is not limited to the following:-

* Improved more user friendly website/ product catalogue.
* Improved technical support sytem including knowledge base and ticketing.
* Upgrade existing products to FSX where possible.
* Development of further Expansion products for Fs2004/FSX

In the mean time a limited version of the former PSS website system will be available shortly so existing customers can gain access to previously purchased products and we are taking steps to reintroduce a basic temporary technical support system.

I would like to personally thank the Avsim staff, Tom Allensworth, Robert Kirkland along with John Room, Rob Elliot, Ben Jones etc. for their continued effort supporting the users of PSS products in the forums during this outage.

Antony Waterfield.

| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008, 09:34

RE: PSS sperrt zu

:thumb:

Jetzt ist es also "offiziell".
Aber immerhin basteln sie an einer neuen Website und an einer Lösung für bisherige Kunden :luxhello:

:bier:
Gruß

Empuries

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008, 12:24

Zitat

However, I Antony Waterfield son of Graham along with an investment consortium are in the process of establishing a new company and acquiring the rights, intellectual property & existing customer base from PSS in order that we may keep the company alive and progress it to a higher level. This will include but is not limited to the following:-

Klingt eher wie eine kleine Pause als ein endgültiges Ende ;)