Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 07:44

Tatsache...dann ist die Columbus ja langsamer als die X :shocked:
Die macht nämlich .92
Gruß, Christian :thumbup:

Apple MacBook Pro (Mid2010)

"Die meisten Zitate aus dem Internet sind falsch!"
(Aristoteles)

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 15:04

Zitat

Original von Falkenburger
Tatsache...dann ist die Columbus ja langsamer als die X :shocked:
Die macht nämlich .92

Das heisst .....?? :leider:

Du brauchst ne andere Signatur....... :lol2: :lol2: kleiner Witz-Versuch....!
:thumb: :respect: :bier: :bier:

Nixdestotrotz ist die Columbus n toller Flieger! :thumb:

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 15:08

Nee neee, die Signatur bleibt!

Denn es kommt ja immer auf die Größe an...oder wie war das :lol:

Wurde eigentlich mal eine Gulfstream für den FS umgesetzt oder soll da in nächster Zeit was kommen? :hm:

(Aristoteles)

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 15:58

Ich habe bisher nur Müll gefunden, was dasThema Gulf im MSFS angeht.....

"When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."Bob Knight

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.."
(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 16:01

Komisch, dass sich da noch keiner rangetraut hat.

Ich warte ja aber auch schon ewig, dass Eaglesoft mal die Citation XLS fertig bekommt, die ja schon fast 1,5 Jahre groß angekündigt auf der Eaglesoft-Homepage steht.
Sind nicht unbedingt die schnellsten...

(Aristoteles)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Falkenburger« (27. August 2008, 16:01)

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008, 16:12

Ein schöner CJ 3 auf PDMG Niveau würde mir schon reichen....... :thumb:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 13:49

Interessanter Artikel über die Designhintergründe

Zitat

The largest and most spacious aircraft in Gulfstream's portfolio, the G650 has already received an immense amount of engineering and windtunnel attention to assure it will display exemplary handling characteristics and be the fastest business jet in anyone's hangar.
"The data confirms we'll get to M0.925," says Pres Henne, senior vice-president for programmes, engineering and test at Gulfstream.
The "5" digit is key, as it makes the G650's top speed one-half of 1% greater than today's fastest business jet, the M0.92 maximum mach number Cessna Citation X.
Gulfstream's confidence is the result of more than 1,400h of windtunnel tests at seven locations, including the European Transonic Wind Tunnel where the company tested for the first time in its history a semi-span 9%-scale model at full-scale Reynolds numbers, providing the most accurate real-world lift and drag results.
"Not being able to test to full scale has been the bugaboo on previous aircraft," says Henne. Gulfstream also tested its windtunnel model out to M1.0 to validate the computational fluid dynamics (CFD) model at the aircraft's design dive speed of M0.99. "We sometimes flight test beyond M1.0," Henne adds.
Much more than speed fuelled the internal launch decision for the $1 billion development programme in 2005, however. Gulfstream several years before reached out to its advanced technology customer advisory team (ATCAT), which is comprised of a cross-section of owners from the 70 countries that have purchased Gulfstream aircraft.
"The ATCAT gave us the confidence that this aircraft will be a market leader," says Henne. The 75 customers, working in four committees including flight operations and maintenance, had been meeting twice a year for three days at a time in Savannah, crafting a "design list".
Included in the "desirements" was an aircraft with more width and speed than the G550, more range being a secondary consideration. "If you can go further, great," Henne recalls of the list.
Gulfstream then translated the design list into direct and indirect design requirements. In the performance realm, the aircraft's range would be more than 12,965km (7,000nm) at a cruise speed of M0.85 (the G550 can fly 12,490km at its cruise speed of M0.80) or more than 9,260km at M0.90 (the G550 can fly 11,110km at its high speed cruise of M0.85).
Maximum take-off weight would have to come in at less than 45,360kg (100,000lb), allowing the aircraft to use weight-capped key business aviation hubs like Teterboro near New York.
Take-off distance would be similar to the G550, less than 1,830m (6,000ft), landing distance would be 915m or less and maximum operating altitude would be 51,000ft, the same as for the G550.
LARGER WINDOWS
For passengers, the aircraft would have a wider and taller cabin - 7.6cm (3in) taller and 35.6cm wider than the G550 - putting it on par with the Bombardier Global Express cabin, but with larger windows.
The G650's new trademark oval windows are 71cm wide and 133cm apart with eight windows on each side. Gulfstream also rotated the windows upward 8.6cm to make for more comfortable viewing of the ground.
The G550 has 14 windows, each at 66cm wide and 124cm apart, in total yielding 16% less window area than the G650. By comparison, the Bombardier Global 5000 has nine more windows, but each measures only 27.9 x 40.6cm.
An enhanced cabin environment includes an industry-leading pressurisation that will yield a 4,850ft cabin at FL510 or a 2,800ft cabin at FL410, the lowest available. The cabin will also have lower sound levels and fully renewed air volume every 90s.
Although conceived as a replacement for the G550, in service since 1993 with more than 200-plus aircraft fielded, Gulfstream later decided to build the new aircraft and continue G550 and G450 production, spawning the need for a new manufacturing facility where it could take full advantage of 3D design tools being used to develop the aircraft concurrently.
Implicit in the requirements for manufacturing of the new aircraft were increased use of composites, standardised parts and significantly fewer of them, lean manufacturing and precision assembly, elements that combined would make for the faster production and help secure the ultimate goal of an aircraft that is for all practical purposes, always ready to fly - 99.75% or greater reliability and 90% or more availability.
With larger, more powerful Rolls-Royce BR725 engines and new wing design, featuring composite winglets, 13% more wing area, 1.83m additional span and 6° more sweep than the G550, the aircraft has a higher cruise speed that will cut nearly 1h from the time it takes to fly an existing ultra-long-range business jet for a 17,315km trip (Geneva to Sydney, for example).
For a 5,555km trip, Gulfstream estimates the G650 will burn 7,257kg (16,000lb) of fuel at M0.85, almost 910kg less fuel than the G550 for the same trip and about 1,360kg less than the Bombardier Global Express XRS, a savings that translates to more than 4t less CO2 generated.
A variant of the G550's BR710 engine, the BR725 features a 1.27m-diameter fan (up 5cm from the BR710 fan) and a 24-blade swept-design fan with a solid titanium case.
The core has a two-stage shrouded high-pressure turbine and new three-stage low-pressure turbine, up one stage from the BR710. As the a whole, the engine features 4.6% higher bypass ratio (4.1:1 compared with 3.84:1) and provides 16,100lb (71.8kN) of take-off thrust, flat rated to IAS 15°C (59°F), up 4.6% from the BR710, and an additional 12.6% thrust for climb.
Thrust to weight for the engine is 3% improved at take-off and 11% in climb, and specific fuel consumption is 4% better in cruise, down to 0.657 at M0.85.
From an environmental view, the BR725 will be 33% quieter, generate 5% less NOx and 10% less smoke than the BR710, coming in at 16dB below Stage 4 noise limits.
R-R has four of the eventual five engineering test engines up and running and is on schedule to deliver the first of four flight-test engine sets to Gulfstream early next year to support first flight of the G650 in the second half of the year.
A superior performer, the engine is not designed to be retrofitted to earlier Gulfstream jets in part because the attach mounts are 7.62cm wider for the new engine and the nacelles are different.
The composite nacelles, built by Spirit Aero­Systems, also the manufacturer of the G650 wing, include a new high-efficiency thrust reverser that generates higher flow rates, hence increased reverse thrust for more stopping power.
Although it has the same maximum diameter of the BR710 nacelle, built by Vought, the BR725 nacelle has a new inlet cowl for the larger-diameter fan of the new engine. Along with the nacelles, Vought also builds the wings for the G550 and other Gulfstream aircraft.

Kompletter Text gibt es bei FlightGlobal

Wow, Windkanaltests bis M 1.0 und darüber hinaus,2800 fts kabinenhöhe bei FL410, 480 fts bei FL510, vierfache Systemabsicherung! 8|

Das setzt neue Maßstäbe! :thumbup:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 1. März 2009, 02:56

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 2. März 2009, 14:24

Leider sieht man nur ein paar Promobilder im Prospekt, ich mag ein Cockpit sehen. ;)
Und zwar die finale Version...
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it...

Montag, 2. März 2009, 15:31

Leider sieht man nur ein paar Promobilder im Prospekt, ich mag ein Cockpit sehen. ;)
Und zwar die finale Version...

Das wird dem Planeview I sehr ähnlich sein......

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 2. März 2009, 17:33

Schon klar, aber ich finds immer faszinierend wie sich solch komplexe Technologien in kleinen Schritten entwickeln. Also auch wenns ähnlich wird, die kleinen Unterschiede gefallen mir einfach, an sowas kann man wunderbar ablesen ob ein Hersteller sinnvoll weiterentwickelt hat. :)
| Intel i7 5930K @4.25 Ghz | 32GB DDR4-3400 | Asus STRIX X99 Gaming | STRIX GTX 1080 SLI OC'd |
| Oculus Rift CV1 | TrackIR 5 | Slaw USAF Pedals | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

Montag, 2. März 2009, 17:43

Die Unterschiede werden wahrscheinlich eher in der Software zu finden sein.Ich denke die werden ein CCQ wie Airbus anstreben damit 550er Operators ohne allzu große Schulungen die Flieger nebeneinander betreiben können.... :hm:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 2. März 2009, 23:40

Die ganze G-V Reihe hat doch eh schon ein einziges Typerating mit maximal einem Differential Training. Viel besser gehts doch eh nimmer?

Montag, 2. März 2009, 23:43

Krise

Anscheinend lebt die Branche trotz Finanzkrise noch ganz gut :hm:

:bier:
Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

Montag, 2. März 2009, 23:46

Also so rosig siehts da meines Wissens in der Bedarfsfliegerei nicht aus. Aber es wird ja noch eine Weile dauern bis die 650er da ist, bis dahin sollt auch die Krise ausgestanden sein. ;)

Montag, 2. März 2009, 23:57

bis dahin sollt auch die Krise ausgestanden sein. ;)

... ca. 2011 geht´s wieder aufwärts, die italienischen Bizz-Modelabel haben ja schon recht heftig zu knacken ...

Hoffen wir mal ... :thumb:

Gruß

Dirk 8)

Flusitechnisch nun in den Rentenstatus gewechselt

Dienstag, 3. März 2009, 04:26

RE: Krise

Im Moment arbeiten viele Hersteller noch ihr Auftragspolster ab.....

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 3. März 2009, 07:33

RE: Krise

Ich fürchte, da irrst du dich...leider. :(

(Aristoteles)

Dienstag, 3. März 2009, 22:31

Sollte man in HD anschauen.......

(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 4. März 2009, 10:18

:umfall: :clap:

Montag, 30. März 2009, 05:41

Ich bin mal gespannt, wann roll-out ist, jetzt wo die Krise so durchschlägt........ :hm:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Montag, 30. März 2009, 09:59

Gabs noch keine Pressemitteilungen seitens der Firmenleitung?

Montag, 30. März 2009, 18:30

Ne, deswegen bin ich ja so gespannt........ :pepsi:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 09:04

Ich denk mir mal die werde das einfach aussitzen. Den Leuten die eine Vorbestellung haben werdens evt. unter der Hand Neuigkeiten berichten, aber so richtig an die Öffentlichkeit treten mit schlechten Nachrichten klingt so gar nicht nach Gulfstream. ;)

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009, 20:39

Allmählich könnte sich etwas tun, finde ich.
Im gesamten Netz habe ich keine neuen Nachrichten diesbezüglich gefunden.

Die halten sich mehr als bedeckt......... :hm:

(Benjamin Franklin)

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 18:33

Rolls-Royce erhält Musterzulassung für BR725-Triebwerk

Zitat

Der Triebwerkshersteller Rolls-Royce hat für seinen neuen Antrieb BR725 die Musterzulassung von der Europäischen Agentur für Flugsicherheit (EASA) erhalten. Die Triebwerke sollen zunächst in den Geschäftsreiseflugzeugen Gulfstream G650 zum Einsatz kommen.
Noch in diesem Jahr solle das Triebwerk die G650 auf ihrem Erstflug antreiben. Es war bereits unter anderem im brandenburgischen Dahlewitz getestet worden, wie das Unternehmen am Mittwoch mitteilte. «Die Testergebnisse waren hervorragend», sagte Norbert Arndt, Engineering-Geschäftsführer von Rolls-Royce Deutschland. Das Triebwerk habe beste Eigenschaften bei Tests wie Vogelschlag, Vereisung und Hagelsimulationen bewiesen. Die Serienproduktion der Antriebe für G650-Flugzeuge ist für 2010 geplant.

Komplett auf airliners.de

(Benjamin Franklin)

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 05:21

Zitat

SAVANNAH, Ga., June 26, 2009 — GETTING IT ALL TOGETHER. The all-new Gulfstream G650, the largest-cabin, longest-range, fastest business jet ever to be manufactured by Gulfstream Aerospace, is rapidly coming together at the business-jet manufacturer’s Savannah facility. “The speed and ease with which the wing join, engine mount and fuselage components, including the empennage, came together is a tribute to the people who designed and manufactured these major parts,” said Pres Henne, senior vice president, Programs, Engineering and Test, Gulfstream Aerospace. First flight of the G650 is scheduled for the second half of this year, following extensive ground testing.
"

Quelle

(Benjamin Franklin)

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009, 15:33

Na bitte, sie bauen ja doch noch! :thumbsup:

(Aristoteles)

Montag, 6. Juli 2009, 16:25

Ich freu mich schon auf die ersten Cockpitbilder... 8o

jodlherz

Luftbusser

wcf.user.posts: 2 513

Beruf: Passagierdienst - Austrian Airlines

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. Juli 2009, 23:48

Jop, das wird sicherlich grandios :thumbup:

Und erst auf eine FS-Umsetzung :love2:
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you will always long to return"
- Leonardo da Vinci