Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008, 15:11

Neue Panel für AN-124/225

:tag:

Es gibt ja nicht wirlich prickelnde Panels für die 124 und 225. Bis heute Jean Louis Bekkers sich bedankte :luxhello:

AN-225

Zitat

AN-225 PANEL
Hello to all you flightsimmers,...After I've been profiting for years downloading stuff made by others [and enjoying it very much] I thought it was about time to create something myself. Here is the result. I hope I did not offend anyone using their gauges because it's quite impossible to ask every idividual permission for all the gauges I used, but I would gladly take the opportunity here of thanking them for the use of them..........Please NOTE:I did not create any of the gauges used for this panel myself and therefore do not earn any credit for them or whatsoever...........Half of them for instance are of MICROSOFT [Copyright]....I tried to stay as close to the original design of the AN-225 cockpit, however in some cases I had to alter some things due to the lack of available ID light gauges. Furthermore it was not always possible to see whàt instrument it was that I saw on the photopicture. Anyway ENJOY!!!!

Download bei AVSIM

AN-124

Zitat

AN-124 PANEL
Hello to all you flightsimmers,...After I've been profiting for years downloading stuff made by others [and enjoying it very much] I thought it was about time to create something myself. For about two or three years ago there was an Antonov AN-124 parked at the Dutch airport of Beek near the city of Maastricht. Just before the aircraft was to be sold on an auction there was the opportunity to take some pictures of the in and outside of the plane. An opportunity I gladly took. Here are the results. I hope I did not offend anyone using their gauges because it's quite impossible to ask every individual permission for all the 210 gauges I used, but I would gladly take the opportunity here of thanking them for the use of them..........Please NOTE:I did not create any of the gauges used for this panel myself and therefore do not earn any credit for them or whatsoever...........Half of them for instance are of MICROSOFT [Copyright]....I tried to stay as close to the original design of the AN-124 cockpitt, however in some cases I had to alter some things due to the lack of available ID light gauges. Furthermore it was not always possible to see whàt instrument it was that I saw on the photopicture. Anyway ENJOY!!!!.

Download bei AVSIM

:bier:
Gruß

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008, 17:28

Uiiiiii.....klasse, gleich mal probieren. :luxhello:

Danke für den Hinweis. :thumb:
Viele Grüße Mike

AirVia

The Dentist

wcf.user.posts: 2 030

Beruf: Zahnmedizinstudent

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008, 17:34

Fein das sich jemand die Mühe gemacht hat. Nur ein Detail gefällt mir gar nicht. Die Beschriftung dieser Flieger ist im Original in Russisch gehalten und hat rein gar nichts mit der hier angebotenen Variante gemein. Aber wie bereits gesagt, es ist nur ein Detail! :D
Best regards
Thorsten, CEO "Air Via virtual Bulgarian Airways"

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008, 22:23

Hi

Würde das Panel auch in FSX Laufen?
Weil Suche schon ewig nach einem FSX Panel für die AN-225

Gruß

Herold

PS. Nein Funktioniert nicht in FSX.
FSX Meckert das Panel ist für FS98 oder früher und wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
aber einen versuch war es wert.

Intel I7-2600@3,40Ghz, 8GB Ram, 1TB HD, Nvidia GTX 460, Track IR, Saitek X52
Ich bin stolz ein teil dieser Gemeinschaft zu sein
Gruß
Andy

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Herold« (18. Mai 2008, 22:57)

gruenerdackel

767 - What else?

wcf.user.posts: 791

Beruf: Auch

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008, 22:26

Super! :luxhello:

Endlich habe ich den richtigen Panel, um mich mit den dicken Russen in die Luft zu erheben. :clap: :jubel:

"Der Mensch ist vielerlei. Aber vernünftig ist er nicht." - Oscar Wilde

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008, 22:42

leider gehn die net mi FSX :sad:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Luke

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Norbert Gündersen« (21. Mai 2008, 22:43)